An Adventurer's Mate

A blog of adventure, tales of daring, and all the thrills and spills of my life!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Welcome To My Online Diary

Hello, world.

My name is Walter, and for the past few years I've been the "mate" of a somewhat mad adventurer whom, for legal reasons, I shall refer to as Deadfast.

He plucked me out of an orphanage in London, and whisked me away on a wild thrill-ride of adventure, feats of derring-do, and moments of sheer terror.

I hope I can tell you about some of them in this "blog"; although I am still in his service, so I may not be able to post daily or even weekly, depending on where in the world we are at any given time.

So, as this is the very first post here, I'll say a little about myself.

I'm British, and have never known my parents.
I'm male, caucasian, six foot tall, with brown hair and brown eyes, and have what you'd call an "average" build, in that I'm not fat and I'm not skinny.
Infact, I'm just right (as Goldilocks would say!).

This blog will be filled with many things that may seem false, but I promise you that they are all true.

I'll reveal more in time with each post... so keep reading!

Yours,
Walter

3 Comments:

At 1:55 am, Blogger LMB said...

I have complete trust in your blog, Walter. And who the fuck cares if people believe you or not in what you write, YOU know it to be true. I will visit and read often.

Ta.

 
At 1:57 am, Blogger LMB said...

But Deadfast? How about Copperbottom or Mr. Pussington?
Just suggestions.

 
At 9:41 pm, Blogger Walter said...

There is a reason he's called Deadfast.

It's his name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home