An Adventurer's Mate

A blog of adventure, tales of daring, and all the thrills and spills of my life!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Is there anybody out there?



I'm writing this from... well... I an only describe it as "London, but not".

I think, whilst searching for Spooky, I've tumbled into a parallel universe.

I can only presume this because there is a giraffe sitting on the sofa of my small London apartment, and he is talking to a spider costume.
Yes, a spider costume.
The costume... of a spider...

4 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger doctor chip said...

this page is nuts!

giraffes? spider costumes?
excellant!
... who's your dealer?

B-o

-------------

 
At 7:18 pm, Blogger Walter said...

My dealer?
Well, I have a guy based in New York who brokers all of my shares.
Is this who you mean?
His name is Arnold Venkman, and he's rather good at his job.

Of course, I only have shares in a peanut company but... well... we all like peanuts.

 
At 10:47 am, Blogger sarah said...

and a giraffe fits in your small london apartment. those are some vaulted ceilings!

i've missed you walter!

 
At 11:50 pm, Blogger Walter said...

The giraffe is a ninja, and he's rather flexible.
He goes by the name of "Ninjaraffe" and he has to bend his neck when he's in my home... and he hogs the Doritos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home