An Adventurer's Mate

A blog of adventure, tales of daring, and all the thrills and spills of my life!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Webbed feet.

The spider costume is called Ian.

Ian, the spider costume, is rather an aggressive young... spider... and he proved that this morning, when he webbed the postman to my front step.

Mohammed, the postman, was delivering my new subscription to "Big Huts" magazine, and (so Ninjaraffe told me moments ago) he let out a scream when Ian opened the door, and tried to stamp on him with his big postal boots.
So, Ian webbed his feet to my front step.

It was only ten minutes ago that he was set free... I finally managed to undo Ian's sticky mess with some boiling water.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 pm, Blogger sarah said...

Ninjaraffe..

well.. Giraffes are my favorite animals.. this fellow must be fantastic!

 
At 9:37 pm, Blogger Walter said...

He's not a bad chap.
He gets a bit aggressive whilst watching the football, but as long as I hide his swords and throwing-stars before hand, he's ok.
He's not too great with his hand-to-hand combat skills... it's the long limbs. He gets tied in knots.

I think he's not even a real ninja, to be honest...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home