An Adventurer's Mate

A blog of adventure, tales of daring, and all the thrills and spills of my life!

Friday, July 15, 2005

A lost adventurer is found

Turns out he was in the cave... he was asleep in the corner, under a piece of old sacking, and I hadn't noticed him.
The only reason I went back was because I'd left a torch there... as I was about to ease back into the water, a dirty hand reached out and grabbed me by the unmentionables!

He was a little pale, but alive.

A good thing.
I think.

7 Comments:

At 3:33 pm, Blogger katehopeeden said...

Too much to drink methinks.
Or maybe 'nessie' popped up and then two of them had a conversation. The outcome of which was your boy fainting...
:P
~K

 
At 5:09 pm, Blogger Walter said...

I think it had more to do with the alcohol withdraw... it was only a few hours and he's gone very strange.
I offered him a whisky when we got him back onto the boat and to the shore, and he said:
"I'm not drinking that vile stuff EVER AGAIN!"

I added the capital letters, but you get the idea!

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger katehopeeden said...

LOL
Maybe he did see the monster then and is just thinking it was effects of the drink.
Deadfast being sober scares the holy hell out of me...
~K

 
At 7:53 pm, Blogger sarah said...

but all of the drinking provides fuel for the adventures??

what will prompt deadfast to make stupid bets if he's sober??

 
At 2:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katehopeofthestates: Deadfast tends to scare everyone he meets. His eyes tend to wander in opposite directions when he talks to you... it's very disturbing.

Sarah: His general stupidity, I expect...

 
At 2:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm even starting to wonder if I haven't made the whole thing up... but I did watch "Fight Club" on the caravan's DVD player last night, so that may have something to do with it!

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger sarah said...

i totally love your stuff Walter. write more! i want more!

escapism is the game for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home